Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Let the Blogging Begin

Blogging is a new thing for me.

On the other hand, I've been reading other peoples' blogs and recommending them in my column for The Noose, the Mystery Writers of America's New York newsletter, for countless months.

I'm starting the blog largely due to advice from friends. Many of them think I do a lot of interesting activites, and they advised me to blog as as facet of my search for advertising and web copywriting work.

You can expect to see my commentary on a number of topics that will include advertising, travel, books, snowboarding, culinary art, wine, roof gardening and anything else that interests me. Eventually I will learn how to insert videos, travel slideshows and literary snippets.

I hope you'll find my site entertaining and worth visiting every now and again, or often.

No comments:

Post a Comment